UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Adam Trowbridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Trowbridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:49:21 -0400
The fish tank has been claimed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Trowbridge <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:46:39 -0400
Subject: [UTCSTAFF] Free fish tank

I think the last email failed, so I'll try again...

20 gallon w/water return, filter, 2 extra filter replacements, gravel, decorations.

Pic:
http://www.atrowbri.com/tank/tank.jpg

The only catch is that the tank is home to a single albino cory who wishes to continue to live there.

http://www.plantedtank.net/images/fish/albinocory.jpg

We will deliver the tank + fish (Chattanooga city only) or transfer to you @ UTC. We'll need to drain the tank to 1/3 to move it.

This is a good, small tank and has been stable for over a year. If you carefully add de-chlorinated water, you should be able to add a few more fish over a few weeks, without worrying about the usual ammonia shock. We're fond of the fish (which is why we're not going to try to make him survive the trip to Chicago) so please respond only if you know how to care for fish or plan to learn.

Please respond to this email not to the list.

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *