TNPR2 Archives

June 2007

TNPR2@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Robert Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tennessee Presenters, Board & Agents
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:46:53 -0400
Just wanted to add to everyone's cup of coffee this morning that we are
now two members stronger!

Welcome to Marilyn duBrisk at Tusculum College, who I don't think needs
any introduction - she was one of us in the room at Dickson last summer
and we're glad to have Tusculum on board this year.

Also, a big welcome to Knoxville's Circle Modern Dance, which just
joined as well. Representatives of Circle are their Executive Artistic
Director, Wayles Haynes, and Assistant Artistic Director, Jacqueline
Kinsman. We'll let them post up now that they are on the list and tell
us a bit more about themselves and how to find their web site.

Anyways, welcome again. We're looking forward to your input and
interest this year!

Bob

Robert Boyer
Patten Performances Director