HP3000-L Archives

May 2007, Week 1

From:
Gary Sielaff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Sielaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 11:42:33 -0700
I believe you are correct.  We are in the process of migrating (August 1) to
an Intel based platform.  I got a call yesterday that the "cleanup" they do
prior to migration failed because of the "messiness" you are talking about
so I think they are going to clean it up. Hopefully.
Tks for your help
Gary