UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 11:23:44 -0400
As Chair of the Employee Relations Committee, it is with great
pleasure that I announce that the Employee Relations Committee is
going to be putting together a UTC Cookbook.  The proceeds through
the sale of the cookbooks will go into the Career Development Fund
which is utilized to give staff members the opportunity to
participate in job and career related development activities.  We are
very excited about this venture and we want you to help us make this
the success we know it will be.  We know from the "bake-off" contests
at the picnics the past two years that we have the very best cooks on
this campus. We want all of our UTC employees who want to participate
to send in your favorite recipes.  We need a good variety so when
getting them together, please include casserole dishes, desserts,
salads, meat recipes, and party foods (punch, snack foods,
etc.).  The recipes must be printed, not hand written or they may be
typed out.  Also, it is very important that you put your name at the
bottom of each recipe you submit as we certainly want you to get
credit for them in the book.   If you are non-exempt staff members,
you have an ERC representative in your area who you can send your
recipes to.  If you are faculty or other, you may send your recipes
to me in Purchasing.

Our goal is to have the recipes categorized and sent to the publisher
by September so that we can get them back by the end of November for
those wanting to give them as holiday gifts.  Please join us in
making this cookbook a great success!

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *