UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jean Howard-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Howard-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 07:14:07 -0400
Good Morning to All:

For those who wish to see how our UTC student visit to Nashville turned out, as they presented their finding to the Tennessee Legislature and to the Governor's Office, the article with a few of the MANY photos we took is on the website.  The article is entitled: UTC Political Science Class visits lawmakers - Students presented as advocates and leaders.

Also the Resolution commending the students for their academic excellence in research, presentation and solution in the ten areas of research is posted in the Political Science Department. I believe this is the first time UTC has received a Resolution from the Tennessee General Assembly.  Do drop by to see it.

Student Research Reports are also available, should you be interested in their finding and recommendations - especially in the area of education.

We have some of the brightest students in Tennessee.  Their performance in Nashville makes us all very proud of them.  They put a "face on UTC", which caused those in Nashville to see us in a positive light.

Hats off to our students.

Jean

Dr. Jean Howard-Hill
Political Science Department
419 Fletcher Hall
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403
423-425-5702

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *