UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Becca McCashin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becca McCashin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 09:03:44 -0400
Dear Raven Community,
Two weeks ago, a little ten pound blond and white terrier mix
followed me home from White Oak Park in Red Bank.
He was filthy and had no collar or microchip.

He is adorable and happy-go-lucky. He's probably about a year old.
He sleeps through the night and would make someone a wonderful lap dog.
He loves to play and wrestle with my toy spaniels.
A perfect home for him would be one with a fenced-in
yard for romping and maybe another small dog in the household
to play with. He is super friendly and would be great with kids!

If you're interested in learning more about this pup,
please email me ([log in to unmask])
for photos or call (x5445) to discuss.
He will need a vet check up/vaccinations.
I would highly recommend a microchip.
I will supply a collar, leash, and a two week supply of premium food.

Thanks for reading!

Becca E. McCashin
Program Coordinator
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
EdD in Learning & Leadership
615 McCallie Ave Dept. 2222
Pfeiffer Hall 303
p: 423-425-5445
f: 423-425-5443
www.utc.edu/edd

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *