UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Vincent C Betro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vincent C Betro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 11:42:01 -0400
I have been involved with the Bella Sera event for all three years since
its inception and it is a great opportunity to have a good time and help
some folks who are trying to get their lives back together.

The organization of Chattanooga Endeavors works with folks who have
exited the penal system and are in need of job training to re-enter the
work force and get their lives on track.  They have a very high success
rate of folks not repeat offending and staying in the work force.

The event is June 2 at Renaissance park downtown, and if you volunteer,
you get half off admission and work half of the event and enjoy the
other half.  With food from the likes of 212 Market, Blue Orleans,
Porter's, St. John's, FoodWorks, and many others included as well as
wines from many different distributors, it is truly a "bella sera", or
beautiful evening in Italian.

If you are interested in learning more about volunteering or attending,
please go to www.bellaseraevent.com.  You can even sign up at the site!

I am not in charge or affiliated, so please don't respond with
questions, but I wanted to put this opportunity out there for Ravenland!

Thanks,
Vince

--
Vincent Charles Betro
GA, University of Tennessee SimCenter @ Chattanooga

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *