HP3000-L Archives

April 2007, Week 5

Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:17:31 -0400
Larry,

Unless someone has pulled an archive of TELESUP, you can use DEVCTRL ie:

DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP

I am not in front of a machine right not, but if you print this file it
will give you the syntax. You can both turn off eject and place the
device back on line as well as enable compression.

Have fun.

Dave