HP3000-L Archives

April 2007, Week 2

From:
Gary Sielaff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Sielaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:30:53 -0700
I am trying to train a new operator and I was wondering if anyone had like a
"script" that they use for calling into the response center?  This probably
sounds weird but I am hesitant to go through a test call to them.  Its been
so long since I had to call that I don't even have the 800 number and I am
not sure if there is a different number to call for hardware vs. software.
I believe I can find our handle from our maintenance agreement.

Anyway, if someone can help it would be very much appreciated.  If not,
that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Tks

Gary Sielaff
I.T. Manager and Dinosaur
City of Moses Lake