HP3000-L Archives

April 2007, Week 2

From:
Bob Schlosser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:10:12 -0500
Gordon

From your description it sounds like you are trying to do an 'implied' run,
this is not allowed with the "COMMAND" intrinsic. If you prefix the program
name with "RUN " then you should be okay. Remember that you will have to
Link or PREP your program with "PH" capability.

If you were to use the "HPCICOMMAND" intrinsic you would not have to prefix
the program with "RUN ".

HTH

Robert Schlosser
Global Business Systems
Premier Farnell plc
T 864 487-1362
F 864.487.1904
E [log in to unmask]
Your #1 source for RoHS compliant products & information.
www.newarkinone.com