HP3000-L Archives

April 2007, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:41:07 -0400
The one I have on my Jamaica enclosure is plastic, no metal.  It also
has a sticker on it that says "WIDE SE" (and it is wider than a normal
SE terminator.)

That's because the Jamaica boxes have wide interfaces in the back.

So one needs a special terminator to put Single Ended drives in a
Jamaica box box.

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.

BT