UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jean Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:02:20 -0400
Over the course of the past month many IRIS users have encounter many
different errors because they were using patch level 40 of IRIS. The new
upgrade of SAP will not work with patch 40. To determine what patch
level you currently have click on SAP Logon Pad. Left to the words SAP
Logon Pad 620 is an icon which looks like the state of Tennessee in a
box. Click on that icon. At the bottom of the pull down menu is the
words About Sap Logon Pad, click
on that phrase. Mid-way in the screen that comes up is the words patch
level. If you have patch level 40, then you must download a later
version of patch for IRIS. There are two ways to upgrade to patch level
66 which is the current patch level. The first is through CECA web link:
Please go to http://slug.ceca.utc.edu/iris and download patch 66 for
IRIS. This method will take some time.

The other way is to go through UT My Portal, which is located on the UTK
home page. UT My Portal is located to the far right side of the banner
for the UTK home page. Click on UT My Portal, under the sign-on screen
for UT My Portal which
is to the far right of your screen, click on help. Please follow
instructions about using your default value for your ldap.

If that does not work then you will need to have your ldap password
change. The person that does that for UTC is on vacation this week. The
help desk is referring these password changes to Knoxville help desk.
The help desk number is (865)974-9900.

If you still are having problems then please call me at 5350.

Martha Jean Rice
UTC IRIS User Coordinator
Business and Financial Affairs
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN  37403
Phone:                    (423)425-5350
Fax:                         (423)425-5238

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *