UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Justin Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:52:52 -0500
Greetings all,

I know this is a bit unconventional, but I am writing Ravenland to see if
anyone can help me out.  I am currently an adjunct instructor in the English
department and will be finishing my M.A. in English in December.  While I
intend to continue adjuncting in the Fall, I have no employment for the
summer!  I have loads of teaching experience, data entry experience, graphic
design, webpage creation (elementary), and many more skills!  If you know of
ANYONE who needs a good, dependable, mature summer worker in ANY industry, I
would be happy to speak with them.  I can email a CV if you are interested
in acquiring more information about me.  Thanks so much in advance for
reading.

Justin Lewis

23 Woodard Circle

East Ridge TN 37412

423 490 0691

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *