HP3000-L Archives

March 2007, Week 3

From:
Bob Schlosser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:12:21 -0500
Jai

Try running the program with the output redirected to a file,
then print the file after termination.
e.g.

PROGRAM > z

After the program fails you can look in the temporary file.
I have used this technique on programs using forms, as you
described.

Robert Schlosser
Global Business Systems
Premier Farnell plc