HP3000-L Archives

March 2007, Week 3

From:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:53:18 -0500
In West Texas, Crabgrass would be highly prized for a number of reasons:
No stickers on it, can tolerate scorching sun and no water, and it'd
have a unique color - green.

Raymond Shahan
Information Systems
 REPUBLIC TITLE OF TEXAS, INC.
  2701 W Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75075

direct 214.556.0202
main 972.578.8611
fax 972.424.5621
 www.republictitle.com
Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:
-- WOW!!! What a Ride