HP3000-L Archives

March 2007, Week 2

From:
"Newton, Ernie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newton, Ernie
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:42:03 -0800
Greetings,

Somewhere in the back of my aged mind, I've run into this problem
before.

A user is unable to print using "File", "Print" in Reflection...version
11.0

Her Print Setup options are all set correctly and I'm stumped.  All she
gets is
a little dialog box stating "Error printing to printer".

It's an HP LaserJet, (not sure of the model), and she is able to print
all the other Windows things like Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Ernie

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the Yolo County Office of Education