HP3000-L Archives

February 2007, Week 4

From:
okappert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:50:14 -0500
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [HP3000-L] I found your bberry
Date: 	Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:37:18 -0500
From: 	Charles Fontaine <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	<[log in to unmask]>

You can forward this to the listserver.

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Fontaine <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri Feb 23 20:34:55 2007
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] I found your bberry

 For the record, I (Charlie Fontaine) dropped my Blackberry in downtown
Manhattan.  After realizing it was missing I backtracked back to my
office looking for it.  I called my cell phone from my office and lo and
behold a good samaritan named Julia answered!  She gave me her address
(on Wall Street) and I picked it up!  Unfortunately, Julia emailed the
listserver with her phone number in an attempt to return my blackberry.
Please, no crank calls to Julia!  I also had to explain to my wife why a
female answered my phone when she called me to see what time I would be
home.  Thank God its Friday!  I just can't make this stuff up!

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device