HP3000-L Archives

February 2007, Week 3

From:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:20:45 -0600
My co-worker had an old intrinsics manual, so I found what 11 was...so
yes, I was just pointing out that it was missing, but thanks, Neil.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:
-- WOW!!! What a Ride

Raymond Shahan
Computer Programmer