HP3000-L Archives

February 2007, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:27:34 -0500
I actually find this oddly familiar in the reverse.  I've been running
the month-end closing of the books and checking the subledgers to see if
they balance for years.  A function our Accounting Dept. does not know
how to do.

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.

BT

NNNN

obcenter/infotech/stories/DN-ITskills_04emp.ART.State.Edition1.2957647.h
tml

Bryan Brodie
former S/370 operator / systems programmer,
former HP3000 operator / hacker (in the traditional sense of the word),
current project manager