UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Michael R. Roeser" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael R. Roeser
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:20:17 -0500
When I worked at UPS, I delivered to Rock Ten on Manufactures Road, the
smell you are referring to always smelled suspiciously close to what the
air smells like inside this plant, but I have never read or heard anyone
suggesting the smell is coming from there.

Michael R. Roeser
IT Analyst II
College of Engineering - Computer Science
317 EMCS
Phone 425 -1717 Pager 395-2304

"We should be careful not to pare down God's omnipotence to the level of
our human opinions."

"This correspondence should be considered a public record and subject to
public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act"