UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Michael Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:32:37 -0500
As a side activity, I "recycle" older computers to people who do not
have them and I am currently out of PCs to give away.  If you have an
old PC that you are not using, I'd like to find a new home for it.
While beggars can't be choosers, I can't do much with PCs that are
too old.  In particular, if you have:

-PCs that are at least Pentium 3s
-PC monitors that still work, CRTs are fine as long as they're not
larger than 17 inches.
-PC "pieces" that may include RAM, keyboards, speakers, or hard drives.

and you're willing to give it away, I'd like to try and find a new
owner for that old hardware.  Please note that I can not accept any
UTC owned hardware.  Please do not reply to Raven to this email and
instead email me directly.

thanks

mjw

Michael Ward, Ed.D RHCE
Manager of Advanced Technologies
UT Chattanooga - ARCS, IT Security
615 McCallie Ave Dept 4324
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-425-4764
FAX:423-425-4362

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *