HP3000-L Archives

December 2006, Week 3

From:
"David F Mayer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:00:01 -0500
David F Mayer, PhD
487 Van Heyde Place
Columbus, OH 43209
Phone: 614 231 0131
EMail: [log in to unmask]
Web Page:
http://users.ameritech.net/davidfmayerphd/RESUME0.HTM
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear Recruiter:

I sent you my resume some time ago and things did not move forward. I would
like to apply again for a position with you.  My many years of experience in
management of software design, development, and maintenance qualify me to
serve effectively in this position.  I have developed a wide variety of
software applications in many industries.

I am not merely a walking "skill set". I have the depth and maturity of
experience in software development that make projects get finished properly.
If you are looking for someone who is able to tackle and overcome the tough
problems that others can not manage, try me.

My ability to design and develop software systems that actually work the way
the are supposed to is unsurpassed. I have experience with a wide variety of
applications and tools.

Very truly yours,

David F Mayer, PhD

PS: Please contact me via E-mail rather than telephone.