HP3000-L Archives

December 2006, Week 2

From:
Chris Bartram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:38:51 -0500
I've been working on re-vamping the FAQ for some time; one of the major
features I'd been looking for was the ability for others to contribute
easily. Easy inter-linking of topics was another. Spreading the topics out a
bit (to aid finding things from the search engines) was another. A wiki was
a natural choice. "TWiki" was an implementation I found that came highly
recommended, and turned out to be pretty easily to install and configure.

I've ported most of the current FAQ documents into the new wiki; anyone
that's interested in filling in gaps or adding topics of your own, help
yourself! All you need to do is register (which is free and automated) and
you can update or add any topic you like.

http://twiki.3k.com/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/HP3000FAQ

There's one link from our home page (www.3k.com) currently; I'll be
replacing the links to the old format FAQ in the coming weeks. There's no
google presence of the new site yet, but it should be crawled and indexed
soon.

 -Chris Bartram
  www.3k.com