HP3000-L Archives

December 2006, Week 1

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:20:40 -0000
Paul,

It sounds as if you have set up a Port Monitor within StreamServe that
is acting like a Windoze printer. It also sounds as if you have moved
StreamServe from Win2K to Win2K3.

Did you remember to create the printer share and configure Passthru to
use it?

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Systems Development Manager