HP3000-L Archives

November 2006, Week 5

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:36:55 -0000
Brian,

Your statement "The DBDELETE'd entry is no longer accessible." is not
100% true.

At a previous site we had a PM program that would read down the delete
chain looking for entries that matched a user specified criteria. Each
entry was displayed and you were given the option to print it, undelete
it or really delete it (alpha's set to spaces and numeric's set to
zero).

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Systems Development Manager