HP3000-L Archives

November 2006, Week 2

From:
okappert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:15:45 -0500
Stefan:

It depends on if either the cobol or powerhouse traps the error and
completes normally or if the program abort or abends.

If the program aborts or abends, the job will flush and the job with not
be streamed.

If on the other hand the programs do not abort or abend, you will need
to check the JCW value to determine how the program ended and take the
necessary actions to prevent the job from streaming using the
"if...then...else".

Olav.