HP3000-L Archives

November 2006, Week 2

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:46:52 -0500
Shawn,

you are just a mouth-patriot. Your military experience is Zero.
The president of the US is not god.
god did not create the US for you and yours and did not create the rest of
the world for your pleasure.

whats your opinion on Ted Haggert and all these conservatives that are
child-molesters, hypocrites and in-closed gays?