HP3000-L Archives

November 2006, Week 2

From:
Bruce Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:00:57 -0500
Denys Beauchemin spoke up:
>> John Lee asked:  This sounds pollitically motivated.  Does the Canadian
>> military do it better?  Differently?  How so?
> To which I respond: No.  You should realize the Canadian Armed Forces is
> smaller than the police force of the City of Toronto.
> Denys

I suspect that that is untrue.

Canadian troops show up from time to time in the international foray. At the
moment, they are in Afghanistan. And Toronto doesn't need that many cops.
We're a very polite peoples up here ;-)

In an effort to drag this thread back on to the original topic, here's a
link to a Cracked satire entitled "John Kerry Tries To Tell Other Jokes".
Don't go there if you might be offended by satire.

http://www.cracked.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1240

Bruce