HP3000-L Archives

November 2006, Week 2

From:
John Bawden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bawden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 05:18:33 -0800
Michael,

While you might be correct that most recruits don't
have college degrees, neither do most of the freshman
in college. Everybody has to start somewhere. However,
the military services all emphasize education, both
civilian and military. After spending 20 years in the
Army, I knew MANY fellow soldiers that had attained
bachelors and masters degrees and had taken
significant number of advanced military
training/education, myself included.

John Bawden
Homestead3000 Consulting
CW3 USA Retired (And proud of it)

--- Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> thats why according to Rumsfeld we have this army
> and not the one we wish
> for.
>
> Ok, show me the statistic with recruits that have a
> college degree.
> Show me, that they are the majority.
>
> you were the exception (positive) just like the
> idiots are the exception
> (negative)
>
> and the majority is:
>
> * To join/leave the list, search archives, change
> list settings, *
> * etc., please visit
> http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *

John Bawden
Homestead3000 Consulting

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.