HP3000-L Archives

November 2006, Week 1

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:25:36 -0800
well, =0A is html (?) for linefeed, so I'm going to guess that maybe the
original post was in html format but the html header was mangled in such
a way that openmpe saw it and translated to plaintext but hp3000-l
didn't see or didn't recognize it, and passed the rest through as if it
were already plaintext?

I'd sure love to understand all this stuff, but the clues are so often
buried in other warping tools I never figure it out.

Tracy P