UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:27:48 -0500
U N I T E D    W A Y   S I L E N T    A U C T I O N

The Fourth Annual United Way Silent Auction will be December 6, 2006, 10:45
a.m. - 3:30 p.m., in the University Center Gallery, at the Lansing Street
entrance.

Items can be viewed at www.utc.edu/Outreach/UnitedWay/.  A link to the
auction is also on the UTC web page.

New items are being added daily, so check the web site often.  If you want
to bid early, send bids by e-mail to [log in to unmask]  List the item
number and the amount of your bid.  Also include your name, telephone
number, and e-mail address, if different from the one used to send your bid,
so that we can contact you.   Highest bids will be posted daily to the web
site.  Bids will be accepted by e-mail through 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, December
5, 2006, and posted by 4:00 p.m.

Items will be on display at 10:45 a.m., December 6, 2006, in the University
Center Gallery where final bids will be taken in person until 3:30 p.m.

There are lots of items that will make perfect holiday gifts.  Some of the
items are Vice Chancellor Richard Brown's popular ties, gift certificates to
restaurants and other businesses, oil changes, toys, jewelry, clothes,
books, etc.  Also, Emily Stockford, LMBT, from Bridge to Health &
Appearances will be at the auction to give mini massages to faculty and
staff.

Mark your calendars and come enjoy the fun, food, and bargains.

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *