HP3000-L Archives

October 2006, Week 5

From:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:33:49 -0400
It's Housecleaning time here at CFA!  Pack rat though I am,  I've
come to realize that it's time to purge some paper files that I will
be very unlikely to need again... and I have a collection of
HP3000-related publications that must go.

Free to good home - I would very much like to see all or some of
these historic publications find a place in an HP library somewhere.
If more than 3 to 4 to one address, please consider a contribution
toward shipping cost (UPS ground), or you may pick them up at our
Manasquan (Central New Jersey) office, zip 08736.

HP Professional from November 1989 to June 2000
Interact from January 1993 to August 1997
HP World July 1998 to August 2005
some HP Chronicles - 1998?

and (drum roll, please...)  HP 3000 Application Notes - from the
first one (I believe) in 1987 through number 98, dated October 1994.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.  I will be
disposing of these by December 1, 2006 unless there is a request to
send some.

Regards,
--
Connie Sellitto