HP3000-L Archives

October 2006, Week 2

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:07:49 -0500
Boy is she delirious with visions of grandeur.  Where is the innovation
she's referring to?  What has HP done in the past 5 years that has been new
or different?  Am I blind to it?  They make money from toner sales.  Their
Non-Stop servers seem like good product, out on the leading edge for
uptime, but probably a very small installed base.  Compaq brings some good
storage products, but nothing revolutionary.  Their Unix line is good, but
pretty generic.  PCs are PCs.  Agilent's not part of HP.  What am I missing?

John Lee