HP3000-L Archives

October 2006, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:17:01 -0400
Deny's specifies Marine Corps procedures:

> Not only will the use of such a weapon bring around uninvited
> guests with automatic weapons and no sense of humor, it is
> also the classic case of using a sledgehammer to kill a fly.
>
> The Marine Corps says three rounds, which is two rounds too
> many but I guess they have a marksmanship problem.  A single
> 9MM round will do the trick.
>
> On the other hand, a quieter method would be a low level
> format using a PC with an Adaptec 2940 SCSI card connected to
> the disk drive.
>
> Denys

I'm reminded of the shooting an HP printer mentioned earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dodPR7h_ytI

(Although I think he used more than three rounds, but then again he
looks Army.  I think the Marines adopted a different camoflage a few
years back.)

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.

BT