HP3000-L Archives

October 2006, Week 2

From:
Joseph Cuddihy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Cuddihy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:23:11 -0400
Please come up with a better argument. The commodity market is making
boatloads of money. I didn't know Peru was in Iraq also. Is DR Horton in
Iraq also they where making a ton of money. Why go all the way to Iraq to
get oil, lets invade Canada, we've been dying to do that since the 1780's.
Lets dig up Aaron Burr and Hamilton, they will lead the charge. Lets
invade Mexico they have oil although they are runnng out, wait till that
happens you think we have a border problem now. The price of oil is driven
by the market what is available and who is paying for it. High fuel
charges is a monetary problem. Since the Dollar is worthless it takes more
of them to buy something on the world market. The argument that China and
India are using more is true but not the full reason. Back in the late
90's China and India economy was growing at a faster pace then they are
now and oil was around $22 a barrel. But as Greenspan was lowering intrest
rates to move the US economy he was cheapening the dollar, hence it took
more dollars to purchase on the world market. If you live in Cali and I
ask Shawn to confirm, isn't cali mandates to get the lowest sulphur
content fuel to refine? Which I think limits Cali getting there Crude from
Nigeria which has the lightest sweetest crude around. This is teh same
Nigeria which is kidnapping workers and has citizens tapping into the
pipeline with drills to steal oil. If oil runs low because the pipeline
explodes guess who pays more.