HP3000-L Archives

September 2006, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:33:06 -0500
Well let me see now, the environmentalist movement has so far killed between
10 and 30 million people, downed two space shuttles and their astronauts and
severely damaged our forests, among many similar accomplishments.  To
paraphrase Dr. Bill on TV, how's that working out for us?

One could start believing that the ultimate plan to save the planet is to
kill off all the people.

Denys