HP3000-L Archives

September 2006, Week 3

From:
J Dolliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:32:47 +0000
we think alike  <<< here is what I sent Pete in private>>

There was a board member of OpenMpe let go a few weeks ago. His name was Bill Lancaster "don't ask me about him" Anyway I think there is reason enough to get you a seat on the OpenMpe Board "if this is what you want" Not sure if you want your hands tied with NDA's. Anyway, Birket Foster has his hands on both sides of the fence with tools from his CO to support both migration and homesteading.

-------------- Original message from Pete <[log in to unmask]>: --------------

-------------- Original message from Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>: --------------