HP3000-L Archives

September 2006, Week 3

From:
J Dolliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:10:36 +0000
Go ahead and post them. I want everyone to see where you stopped answering my e-mail after I asked you if you wanted to wait for the repair... I offered you that system for that price and was willing to fix it and then send it and I never said it was your offer.
I will guess that you never saved the mail I sent that went un-answered now did you.  .

Short memories... Tell me why you never followed up with a response? I sent at least two e-mails waiting for a response....I am still waiting since June.

===
Please do not put words in my mouth about Birket... You are reading between your own lines...
===

I am not blowing my own horn... Where did I say I did this or that about my own accomplishments.
=====
Was your trip(s) expensed?

-------------- Original message from Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>: --------------