UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:36:27 -0400
Verizon's visit to UTC yesterday was such a success that we have been
asked by faculty and staff to have them back another day since some
of you were not able to come or could not wait long to be
seen.  Verizon has agreed to come back to the same location,
Administrative Services Building Room 103 (Help Desk Conference
Room), next Wednesday, October 4th from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.  This
means you can go any time during that period.  You must show your UTC
ID card to verify employment, a requirement of the contract with the
State of Tennessee.  Thanks for the interest.  We will try to have
Cingular and Sprint on campus soon.

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *