HP3000-L Archives

August 2006, Week 4

From:
J Dolliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:44:30 +0000
Yes,
HP recently made the decision to release MPE to the public in order to allow companies to create
V-MPE/iX which now can run under HP-UX, Linux, Windows 2003.

For a sample release please call Mike Pavinen at Hewlett packard at 1-800-633-3600

ask for the MPE release team

Regards,

-------------- Original message from "Thomas, Sidney" <[log in to unmask]>: --------------