UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Sherri L. Hobart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri L. Hobart
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:00:04 -0400
I am looking for a decent keylogger to install on my teenager's computer to
monitor her instant messenging conversations - does anyone know of one that
will do what its supposed to do without getting flagged by the antivirus
software?  Every one I've tried so far has made Norton go berserk.

Thanks!

               <---Sherri--->
--
Sherri L. Hobart, CPS
Administrative Assistant

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *