UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Holley Beeland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holley Beeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:53:52 -0400
Posting this for a neighbor - if you're interested I can email you a flyer
with pictures of the dogs. Contact information is listed below.

"These little fellows were found running on a sidewalk along a busy street
in downtown Chattanooga on 8/6/06.

They appear to be approximately 10-11 weeks old.  They are definitely beagle
mixed with ?.  One looks almost full-blooded beagle but is a little taller
than average for his age.  The other one looks like beagle/shepherd mix.  By
the looks of their paws, they will probably be medium-sized dogs, (35-55
lbs.).

Other than being a little dirty, they appear to be very healthy.  They have
now received their first shots, have been wormed, and have had flea control
medicine applied.  They have been with us since 8/6 and appear to be
potty-trained.  They go to the door when they need to do duties and promptly
take care of business once outside.  They have been staying in a crate at
night and sometimes during the day while we are away.  Today, 8/8, they are
up to 5 hours in the grate without incident!

We already have 2 dogs and 2 cats so keeping them is out of the question for
us, but as pet owners, these two are great puppies with sweet dispositions!
They are better as a set if at all possible!  They keep each other
completely occupied, and it is quite entertaining to watch them play!

They are $30.00 each to adopt, but if you adopt them as a set- the fees will
be reduced.  You may visit them anytime during the day or evening- call for
arrangements!"

For more information contact Tina or Craig Fortier at (423) 785-4247

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *