UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jennifer Kluttz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Kluttz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:29:39 -0400
We know this may sound like an advertisment, but we just wanted to offer our services first to those who are pressed for time and might need it the most.

Fall has come and yet another semester of school has begun. Classes to teach, kids to guide, so where is the time to clean? If you find that you just don't have enough time, why not let us do it for you.

After years under our mother's tutelage, we feel prepared to tackle any size home guarenteeing a deep clean that will surpass previous cleaning standards.

We are two senior college students majoring in Communication and Child and Family Serivces at UTC who have decided to offer our services to those in need of a little extra help around the house. We also offer babysitting if your needs are geared in this area. Our resumes and refrences are available because we want you to have full confidence in hiring us.

Here's the basic services we offer, but others are available upon request.

Floors: Wash and/or vacuum throughout
Kitchen: Clean countertops, dust and wipe appliances, sinks, spot-clean cupboard fronts and wash floors.
Bathrooms: Spotlessly clean sinks, tubs, mirrors, toilets, floors and wipe counters.
All rooms: Clean and dust baseboards, pictures, lampshades, windowsills, furniture, and vacuum floors.

If you are interested, feel free to contact us for an estimate and appointment times that are available.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Jenalee Kluttz and Dani Edmonson
[log in to unmask] 423-653-9165

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *