HP3000-L Archives

July 2006, Week 4

From:
Pavan Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pavan Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:32:13 -0400
Hi John,

Recently I started using PHP for accessing the data from TurboImage
database on HP3000 systems.

The routines developed by Campbell Fethers and Troy Jendra worked when I
was trying to update or add the data to the dataset having all the linear
elements. But when I tried to add/update the data to the dataset which is
having some of the fields as arrays, the data is not populating with the
value that I am providing as an input on the screens. Whatever the value
entered on screens, 'NULL ITEM' value is getting populated for the fields
which are arrays. Could you please help me in this regard. I have been
trying to solve this problem from a long time but I could not solve it.

If you want me to explain the problem clearly, then I can call you at the
number(708-647-4346) you have provided. Please let me know if it is fine
with you. Also, please let me know if that is your correct number or not.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Pavan Kumar