UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Donna Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:33:19 -0400

  _____

From: Melanie Babb [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 3:44 PM
To: Donna Adams
Subject: Seed Saving Workshop Information

          Date:  Saturday,August 12
Time:  10:00-12:00

          Fee:  $20

          Reservations: Call493.9155 x16, or email

Learn to save the seeds from your best plants, to be shared and grown next
season.  Patrick Ironwood, of the Sequatchie Valley Institute will share his
knowledge of harvesting, separating and storage of seeds.

CrabtreeFarms of Chattanooga is located at 1000 East 30th Street, off of
RossvilleBlvd. South

Hi Donna!

Please pass this information along to the Master Gardeners!

SEED SAVING WORKSHOP at Crabtree Farms

Learn to save the seeds from your best plants, to be shared and grown next
season.  Patrick Ironwood, of the Sequatchie Valley Institute will share his
knowledge of harvesting, separating and storage of seeds.   We will also be
making our own seed packets to take home.

          Reservations:  Call 493.9155 x16, or email

*Crabtree Farms of Chattanooga is located at 1000 East 30th Street, off of
Rossville Blvd. South

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *