UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
kelley veazey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kelley veazey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:14:31 -0400
There is a new format for the UTC Alzheimer's Support Group:

I know how busy you are and probably don't have time to attend meetings.  So
I have changed our meeting agenda to an email format.  I will continue to
work with you and I will still be involved and get you any information you
want or need.  Anytime you need to talk, I will be happy to meet you for
lunch or after work.   If I get several emails from folks in need, I can
arrange a lunch meeting.

Please contact me by email or by phone if you need anything regarding
Alzheimer's support.  I am currently in the History Department at:  4561.
However, beginning August 1, I will be in the Physics Department at:  4546.
My home number is:  933-2532 and my mobile number is:  304-2551.

You can also contact the Southeast Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association
at:  265-3600.

Please keep this contact information, since I won't be posting regular
notices on RAVEN anymore.

Thank you,

Kelley Veazey

Kelley Veazey

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

History Department

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *