UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:46:33 -0400
For all those who had alot of fun at our June picnic will once again
enjoy another event.  Thanks to Chancellor Brown, we are going to
have lots of fun  at another faculty and staff picnic, Friday, August
11 at the Maclellan Gym where it's nice and cool.  This is such a
great time to visit all the employees on campus.  This will be a
"50's" party with 50's music, so for all the "baby boomers" out
there, this is your day!!  Come dressed in your favorite 50's outfit
if you like as we are going to have a contest for the "best dressed
50's" outfit.  For the many who have asked, we are also going to have
another "bake off" contest so be thinking of your favorite dessert
you want to enter. Great fun will be had by all and a surprise is in
store for you.  More details to come.

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *