UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stan Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:24:00 -0400
First post!

My family and I have just been moved to Hixson and have more moving boxes than we know what to do with.  Before I haul them to the recycling place, I thought I'd check to see if anyone wants/needs them. Free to a good home :)

I may even deliver if in Hixson, otherwise, you'd need to come get them.
I have several of all the main sizes...used once and all are already flattened and ready for you.

Will take to the recyclers on Monday the 17th.

Call Stan at 423 842 4792 if interested or if you have any questions.

(we have the packing paper that was used in the move too, if interested.  it may not last until Monday, however).

--stan

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *