HP3000-L Archives

May 2006, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 11:49:30 -0500
Neither.  Demographics make you clairvoyant.  :-)

It is still amazing to me that many people just want to ignore demographics
and that some are even living under the assumption the world is facing a
population explosion.

As many (most) countries face rapid population reduction over the coming
decades, the discussion is going to get intense.

Denys