UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julie Bomar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Bomar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 08:49:40 -0400
My husband and I are moving to a townhome at the end of May so we'll be
hosting a yard sale this Friday and Saturday (May 5 & 6) from 8am to 4pm
both days.   Items run the gamut from indoor decorative items to outdoor
yard tools, and much in between.  The address is

614 Miles Road
Signal Mountain

If you need directions, let me know off-list.

julie : )

Julie A. Bomar, CPS
Administrative Assistant
Department of Psychology, #2803
350 Holt Hall
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Telephone: 423.425.2100
Facsimile:  423.425.4284

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *